Mesh Mashup: HD Render (failed)

For my Mesh Mashup HD Render, thanks to the great feedback from my classmates, I chose to try and render my paint palette garden, unfortunately I wasn't able to finish it, I got to the point where I was trying to add in all the details and I tried repeatedly to keep the pieces separated, even though they weren't combined together to begin with (in Tinkercad).
   
Once I added the design into Rhino, it made it so that almost all of the individual pieces, like the flowers and mushrooms, were one piece, it also decided to exclude two flowers and a fern, for some odd reason. I looked for ways to try and separate them, and when I thought I found out how it wouldn't apply it to any of the pieces. 

I am a little disappointed because I was excited to see the end result of this project, however, I know I could have found out a different way if I kept trying, but I just ran out of time.

As of right now, I just added color and some texture to what I could, but there isn't a whole lot that I was able to do. 

Love the wood texture though:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papercraft: Research

Papercraft: Digital Samples

Mesh Mashup (Concept Generation)