Papercraft: Final Revision

ITS DONE!! 

After the feedback I got from our previous class I was able to change my design to look more like a vinyl record with its sleeve. The vinyl fits nicely in the sleeve, and overall, everything turned out how I wanted it to and much better than my first prototype. With the help of the laser cutter I was able to include highlights on the vinyl, as well as a nicely cut out "Blize Records" logo (Blize being my last name, as well as my Grandpa's who owned an RV park, now passed down to my Dad, hence why there's an RV on the front)

 


This is my first design for the sleeve cut by hand vs the new one cut with the laser cutter. The new one definitely represents a record/vinyl sleeve much better.

And even though you cant see it in these photos, the record/vinyl is layered so its thicker, and thanks to the larger pieces of cardstock I got, the scale is much closer to that of a real vinyl.

This was a great project and I'm excited to have gained these skills, mainly in Rhino that has now opened up so many opportunities for me to make more of these papercrafts on my own time!


(P.S. I do have more photos but unfortunately when I use snipping tool and save the photo there is an error now every time I try to put it into here)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papercraft: Research

Papercraft: Digital Samples

Mesh Mashup (Concept Generation)