Objectified Response




For this project I chose to create a chair. I got inspired when I seen the complex process of making an object, such as a chair, something that seems so simple, and came up with the idea of this squiggly design. This was similar to a few of the unique chairs that were shown in the documentary. Although the chairs weren't talked about specifically, they were still shown and I found them intriguing. I then wanted to include more things onto this chair since it was looking a bit plain, so I made it more personalized by adding a penguin seat cushion like I have on my chair in my room, as well as a head cushion, making it look a bit more comfortable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papercraft: Research

Papercraft: Digital Samples

Mesh Mashup (Concept Generation)